Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Haley!

This is our happy Haley! The big girls were playing in the ditch at Grandpa's house and of course, she thought she should play right alongside them. She loved the cold water on her toes.

Ashlynn was pushing Haley up and down the driveway so fast that I quit watching because it was making me a nervous wreck but once again, Haley loved the attention from her big sister.

We cannot believe how fast this first year has gone! We have loved every minute that Haley has been a part of our family. She loved the attention of her birthday most of all. As we all oohhhed and aaahhhhed over her and she loved it!

We love you so much Haley!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! What a cutie! I love her big smile, it is contagious!
    Teriann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe our babies are growing up! She is super super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Paul and Traci Berg Family

Paul and Traci Berg Family