Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Break

For Spring Break this year I took the girls to St. George to see Papa Thomas. My sister, Tammy and her three kiddos met us there also. We had a wonderful time together! We were able to go for a hike and picnic this day. The kids crawled to into this cave and Tammy followed for the photo-op.

This was all of us on our bike trip. Tammy pulled the trailer with the two littlest girls and I pulled the tag-a-long with Conner. We went out to a Maverik where we took a break and had a Slurpee and then Tammy and I and the two older kids (Ashlynn and Brennan) rode back. When we were done we had gone 10.5 miles. I was so proud of Ashlynn and Brennan! They were troopers! Maci and Conner got a ride back with Dad and Nicole which they were very thankful for.
These were great pictures that Tammy got of my girls. Thanks Tam! She is so much better about taking pictures than I am.
Maci had a blue Gatorade for lunch if you couldn't tell.



And Yes that is a whole chocolate chip cookie!


Ashlynn was cold so she stole my sweatshirt.
Thanks Dad and Nicole for a wonderful weekend. We had such a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paul and Traci Berg Family

Paul and Traci Berg Family