This picture tells so much about Haley. You can see her tongue sticking out which is very significant because she just cut her first tooth! She loves to stick her tongue out and feel her tooth on the underside of her tongue. She actually cut her second tooth also about ten days after her first. Needless to say, she has been a little CRANKY! Also, in this picture she is looking up out the tops of her eyes. I am not sure why she does this but she does it ALL the time. Must be all the heavy brains in that noggin. She loves to growl right now and adores her big sisters. She is so patient with them. I am starting to think about starting her on rice cereal soon so I bought some spoons at the store the other day. When Maci saw them she was so excited that she wanted to feed her right then! I told her I needed to buy some rice cereal first. Ashlynn immediately informed me that we had some Rice Krispies and they were made from rice!Monday, October 20, 2008
Haley at 5 months
This picture tells so much about Haley. You can see her tongue sticking out which is very significant because she just cut her first tooth! She loves to stick her tongue out and feel her tooth on the underside of her tongue. She actually cut her second tooth also about ten days after her first. Needless to say, she has been a little CRANKY! Also, in this picture she is looking up out the tops of her eyes. I am not sure why she does this but she does it ALL the time. Must be all the heavy brains in that noggin. She loves to growl right now and adores her big sisters. She is so patient with them. I am starting to think about starting her on rice cereal soon so I bought some spoons at the store the other day. When Maci saw them she was so excited that she wanted to feed her right then! I told her I needed to buy some rice cereal first. Ashlynn immediately informed me that we had some Rice Krispies and they were made from rice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paul and Traci Berg Family
She is getting so big! My kids loved to "help" feed the baby too.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!
How cute! She has grown so much since the last time we saw you.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing about updates on all of your girls. Haley is a doll. It is especially fun to hear about how Ashlynn and Maci attend to her as little mothers as well.
ReplyDelete