Wednesday, September 10, 2008
KIDS!
Last night at Enrichment my friend sent me home with half of her cake that didn't get eaten. Well this morning I was already picking at it at 9:00, so I decided to throw the rest away before I made myself sick! A little later I was sitting and feeding Haley when Maci asks me, "Mom, why is this cake thrown away?" She was obviously shocked and disgusted ! I quickly told her it was starting to get dried out. (It eventually would have:)) Then she comes and sits by me with a mouthful of cake and says, "It doesn't taste dried out to me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paul and Traci Berg Family
That's priceless!
ReplyDeleteI would have loved to see your face, that is toooo funny.
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOO funny! I was just reading it to Dale and we are still laughing!
ReplyDelete