This last year Maci went to preschool at Mrs. Karen's. She loved her teacher and soaked in everything she said. One of Mrs. Karen's mottos to the kids was that they "Could do hard things". Last week as we were reading together she was having a hard time reading a new book. I was getting frustrated and she was trying but just not getting it. Just as I was about to give up I heard her softly saying to herself, "I can do hard things, I can do hard things". It was so cute and made me gain a little perspective to not expect so much from her and enjoy THIS TIME. It goes by so quickly! Thanks for the lesson Maci!
Maci is such a good big sister! If there is any fault it is that she somethimes doesn't let Haley breathe because she is hovering over her so much. Maci always says, "Hi Baby" when she comes into the room and is always asking me if I am done "milking Haley" so that she can hold her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paul and Traci Berg Family

I have tears streaming down my face! Milking Haley - priceless!
ReplyDeleteWhat a helper! You have such great girls! Thanks for the updates it makes it seem like I am a little closer!
ReplyDeleteMaci has grown up so much. I really don't recognize her as the little girl I think of. I never heard your birth story with Haley so it was nice to just read. Who would have known? Thank goodness for modern medicine though. I hope you continue to be on the mend. Also, I got my ears pierced at 8 years old like Ashlynn. Definitely a girl growing up!
ReplyDelete