Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A little about The Bergs

Well I have finally entered the world of blogging! I have been saying that I was going to start for months and now thanks to my sister-in-law, it is a reality.

Our family has been "projecting" for several weekends now and Paul has been wonderful to help. Hopefully we will be all ready for the new baby before she decides to come. We are down to about 7 weeks now! Everyone keeps asking what we are going to name the baby and as of yet we haven't settled on anything. Here is our list if you want to give your input. (Although there is a disclaimer: We get the final say! :)
1. Leah 2. Taylor 3. Ali


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I'm no help, cause I like all those names, but I really Ali. So fun! You did a good job on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Traci, you don't have to take anyone's input on what you name your baby. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I want to vote! You should keep a run poll going and see who is right. I like Taylor the best, but I think you will choose Leah. I always had such a hard time naming my little ones I think some input would be nice. Now when do I get to see a picture of you and your pregnant belly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all three are beautiful names...:) loved what you wrote about Ashlynn. She is so wonderful! luvs

    ReplyDelete

Paul and Traci Berg Family

Paul and Traci Berg Family