Ashlynn was baptized March 1st. We had a wonderful day celebrating her decision to be baptized. She planned her whole program and even called everyone to ask them to participate. Grandma Berg and I spoke, Grandma Joyce and Uncle Carl said prayers and Papa Thomas and Uncle TJ were witnesses. Of course Paul baptized her and also played the piano while Aunt Tonya lead the music. Ashlynn even wanted to sing a solo which totally surprised me but she did a wonderful job. Ashlynn is such a sweet and thoughtful girl. We are so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. We know her Heavenly Father is so proud of her also. We love you so much Ashlynn! Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Ashlynn's Baptism
Ashlynn was baptized March 1st. We had a wonderful day celebrating her decision to be baptized. She planned her whole program and even called everyone to ask them to participate. Grandma Berg and I spoke, Grandma Joyce and Uncle Carl said prayers and Papa Thomas and Uncle TJ were witnesses. Of course Paul baptized her and also played the piano while Aunt Tonya lead the music. Ashlynn even wanted to sing a solo which totally surprised me but she did a wonderful job. Ashlynn is such a sweet and thoughtful girl. We are so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. We know her Heavenly Father is so proud of her also. We love you so much Ashlynn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paul and Traci Berg Family



Yeah!I am so glad you have entered the blogging world. It is so much fun. We just did a class on it for RS yesterday. I can't wait to try my hand at some of the new ideas. I love the pictures of Ashlynn. What a fun gift! She looks so much like you! Congrats Ashlynn! We are proud of you!
ReplyDelete