Maci finally lost her first tooth this summer. Her permanent tooth was coming in behind it so I made her pull it out for one her chores. She did great! She pushed on it as hard as she could while I counted to ten. After about three rounds of pushing it was very loose! Then with one last yank it was out! The tooth fairy had to find her at Grandma Joyce's though because she was spending the night there. Luckily she found her there and deposited a dollar under her pillow!
Maci being silly. Imagine that!
This was the outfit that Maci chose for the first day of school. She is attending Heber Valley Elementary School and is participating in the Dual Immersion Spanish program. She has been so excited to learn Spanish and it is amazing how many words she knows already! It has been lonely at home for Haley and I without Maci to entertain us. We love you Maci!

No comments:
Post a Comment