Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sweet girls

Tonight Haley either gaggged on her cereal or threw-up her cereal. She had shots yesterday and has been cranky for the last two days. So I'm not sure if she is really sick or just a fluke gag reflex. Anyway, after she got sick I took her to the bathroom to put her in the tub. Maci came in and handed me a note in an envelope and said it was for Haley. I looked at it and it said, "GIT WEL." Maci then informed me that Ashlynn had told Maci that they should have a prayer for Haley, which they did, then Maci colored the picture for Haley. These are the times I need to remember -they are SWEET GIRLS!

2 comments:

  1. Give yourself a pat on the back! What a great mom you are! You have such great girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that?!? You have such precious girls.

    ReplyDelete

Paul and Traci Berg Family

Paul and Traci Berg Family