OK, I know my pictures are really lame from Bear Lake but I wanted to write about it anyway. Here is Haley and Garrett at the beach. I took tonya's Pack and Play and Haley just slept, ate and hung out. I started to call her my little Beach Bum Baby. I couldn't believe how good she was!
Ashlynn and Maci had a great time. They loved playing with their cousin Rebecca and all the younger kids. The girls loved riding on the boat and Maci told me about her and Dad flying up in the air on the Wave Runner. (I don't think Paul wanted her to tell me that part!) Ashlynn thought she was big when she got to go with Paul out on the boat early each morning. Tonya was the Cool Aunt when she took each of the girls out on the tube. Tonya took Maci out first (again she was the brave one) and said after about a minute Maci said, "Now what do we do?" So they started doing tricks. First with one hand, then kicked their leg in the air, then on their knees and then for a minute I thought Maci was going to stand up! Luckily Tonya talked her out of that one. Thanks Aunt Tonya!
It is so fun to watch Paul with our three beautiful daughters. He was so good to take Ashlynn early and make her feel special then come and get Maci for a fun ride together on the wave runner. Then he would show up at the beach and watch Haley while I went and skiied. Thanks to Grandma who was always willing to help and thanks for a great trip to all that came! We had a ton of fun! See you next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment